Induced labour

Hi mummies ! For those of you who have given birth at KKH before, is it true that KKH always push pregnant mummies to induced ? Or is it base on baby & mummies condition then they will induced you ? Because i had people telling me that KKH is not pro on natural birth. Any of you experienced natural birth at KKH before ? I know that induced is way painful than normal contraction so if can i do not want to go through that if i do not have any complications.

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Not sure for induced but I'm sure that the doctors there won't support natural birth. especially the younger doctors. i went for csect for my first born on year 2016.. 2018 Im pregnant with my second born and there's this one doc said to me without taking my feelings into consideration. she told me that why I don't want to just go for another csect? and said this "as if I want to have 10 kids" cos she herself went through csect. I tell her off by saying what if I want 10 kids and the doc just walk off and attended to me like as if nothing happen. such rude and inconsiderate doctor.

Read more