anyone recently gave birth at kkh?

hi mummies who have recently gave birth at kkh, im wondering how the procedures are from the start of the admission till the end of delivery. i'll be scheduled for an induced labour on the 7th at 8am and it is written that i should proceed straight to the delivery suite for admission. im wondering if they will be putting me on observation ward first and insert the pill to start labour or will they straight put me into the delivery ward?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

You will be in observation to be induced thereafter then will be in delivery suite. Time to time they will check on cervix opening and whatever needed. When it is time to go labour then you will be pushed. They wont put you straight to labour because beds are limited. I was supposed to be induced for my second born just like you but no bed available then I waited right after lunch hours till I go normal ward. My supposingly induced was decline 🤣I only go labour after midnight, I was on oxytocin at labour ward to have my contractions gap closer. Can you imagine more than 12 hrs with 3cm dilating I had mild contractions since morning? Pain level mild because it come and go. I only give birth right in morning at 40 weeks 2 days. But, labour journey wasn't that long, more to chaotic as I was suddenly dilating from 3cm to 10cm seconds after using epidural 🫠

Read more
7mo ago

i see, thank you so much!