Hi mummies, can share pancake recipes for ten months old?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

11/2 cup whole wheat flour 1tsp baking powder Pinch of salt 2tsbp sugar 2 eggs, beaten 2tsp chia seeds 1tsp vanilla extract 1 1/2 cup milk How to: Put all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Make a well in the center and add the beaten eggs and milk. Whisk until it forms into the pancake batter. Let the batter rest for 5 minutes, allowing the chia seeds to gel. Place a non-stick pan on medium flame. Butter the pan and pour the batter to make pancakes. These pancakes will not form bubbles at the top, so flip them when the bottom turns golden brown. Add your kid’s favorite toppings such as banana, strawberry or some chocolate syrup.

Read more

Have u exposed baby to egg whites yet? Because most recipes including those shared here - contain egg white. If baby is ok w egg white, then 2 eggs and 1 banana mashed - can be a great recipe. I prefer not to add flour as I find there is not much nutritional value in flour which ends up making my small batch of eggs and banana into many pancakes - which baby will only have 1-2 -- so baby takes very little of the original intended - eggs and banana...if u know what I mean

Read more
VIP Member

i bought the ready mix pancake. the blue box (the brand slip my mind) and i toss in blueberries and chocochips... on busy days... over the weekends with extra hand... you can do banana pancake.... bananas and eggs. i know it sound weird... but if youre okay with crepe like taste pancakes... then this is great, high protein and toddler safe. 🙂🙂🙂

Read more
VIP Member
VIP Member

1x banana mash w fork 1x beaten egg mix. try to panfry 1 on non stick wok. if too hard to flip, add a little flour.

Read more
VIP Member

mash one small banana and mix in 1 beaten egg. fry in a shallow pan with low fire. serve with blueberries.

TapFluencer

This is what I make flour with eggs and some milk. Added in blueberries or apples.

If been using white wings. And I serve them with fruits at the side and honey.

Baanana pancakes are irresistible. Try betty cocker. Cheap and easy to make.