Mummies pls advice me. I am relli veri depressed. I had a shortgun marriage. Kena pregnant before I marry hubby. I was thinking to abort or maybe have the baby but without him, but he convince me to get married cause he both love me and the baby. But the other day I was on his Facebook and I saw his message to his old fren where he say that I was pregnant, so marry me, bo pian. He say he actually want to oredi break up, but I got pregnant. So he just do the right thing. I am very hurt, because I never force him and he was the one kept bugging me to get married. I feel like just throw the divorce paper on his face. Any advice?

39 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi i can understand your situation. Shot gun marriages are difficult on both parties as both were not yet ready to commit. The fact that he did not run away and leave you with the responsibiliy is a positive sign. Like you he is also dealingvwith frustrations. You have a chkld to look after. So whatever you do make sure it is something that will improve your situation and not worsen. Frustrations come and go so we must be careful to check that our actions are not impulsive and short term. One option is divorce. Another could be to build on his sense ofresponsibility and encourage him in that direction. But nothing is easy. Patience, effort and forbearance will always be our strength and asset.

Read more