Mummies pls advice me. I am relli veri depressed. I had a shortgun marriage. Kena pregnant before I marry hubby. I was thinking to abort or maybe have the baby but without him, but he convince me to get married cause he both love me and the baby. But the other day I was on his Facebook and I saw his message to his old fren where he say that I was pregnant, so marry me, bo pian. He say he actually want to oredi break up, but I got pregnant. So he just do the right thing. I am very hurt, because I never force him and he was the one kept bugging me to get married. I feel like just throw the divorce paper on his face. Any advice?

39 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i must say that your husband is a responsible man. Why not have a heart to heart talk with your husband and tell him that you have seen his msgs to his old friend. tell him that you are not angry or going to blame him. tell him the truth about how u r feeling now and how you feel about your future with him. tell him that if the two of you r serious about bringing up your child together as an intact family and if the 2 of u would like to make your marriage work, the 2 of u have to come clean n face it together, n to think of solutions to overcome the current issues. imagine that the 2 of u continue to carry doubts and 2nd guess each other, how can this type of marriage built on rocky foundations last? now, u can still make the marriage work. traditionally, so many ppl in the past go blindly into marriage n still end up happy and long marriage. jia you!

Read more