consent

hi mummies. this is out of parenting qns. but can police track us like address or phone without consent? do read more in the comments below :)

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi everyone thanks for replying. i believe i did not do anything wrong. i simply told the police, or rather the IO i DO NOT WANT to be part of the trail of my family case. i left my family house and didn't tell anyone my previous rental place. however the IO came over, asking me from my previous landlord/friend. suprisingly, she got to know the address when i didnt tell her during my last statement taking. i said i prefer privacy as thats one ofthe reason i left, she said 'ill respect that.' on the day she came over to that my prev rental house, she did called me at 11pm when i was trying to sleep my newborn (how rude😒). like you could have called me instead of gg over to the house, making my friend think i did something wrong. funny thing is, she didnt mention that she came over, over the phonecall, only to ask where im staying at now. i only got to know from my friend the next day. overall, im just upset that she (the IO) didnt respect my wishes and its not the first time ya, and she could have called me beforehand. its frustrating. idk if its just me being paranoid and tired of confinement and baby 😣

Read more
Super Mum

The police have all our records. If there’s good reason to track us, they can without our consent

They don’t need your consent to track your whereabouts esp if u did something wrong.

Yes definitely, but they probably need a warrant with a legitimate reason to do so

should be can without consent

Govt and police Definitely

VIP Member

I believe they can...

VIP Member

Yes, they can.

TapFluencer

Should be yes

VIP Member

yes i thinnjk