Hi mummies, is it okay to bring my LO 2month 2 weeks to melaka /KL or stay cation in Singapore? Will LO not used to the environment? I am afraid that my LO will not sleep well and wants to go home. I nv bring him out to stay over night before so I not sure how he is going to react. My husband say he took a week off for my birthday and wanting to bring me out for vacation or stay cation. But he don't know I am so worry about my LO. He say he will be okie. I don't want to waste my husband leave as his work is very busy but I also not wanting to make my LO uncomfortable. Please advice me what to do..

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Be prepared that baby may be cranky because of new environment and also if you bring him out too often he may be overstimulated or over tired. You can go for holiday and staycation but just be prepared of all the crankiness and tiredness for the parents . However it also depends on baby. Some babies are less fussy. Actually I will tell my husband priority is the kids . We have to sacrifice some things when we have kids and make adjustment. I will choose staycation because at least the environment is more familiar . Even if your husband take leave u all also can have fun going out in Singapore without having to go for staycation or overseas. Go gardens by the bay, sentosa etc

Read more