Baby Skin

Hello mummies... is this normal for a 2 weeks plus old baby to have this type of skin ? Do any of ur baby ever have this type of skin ? im quite worried... Is this a sensitive skin ? and what cream should i buy for my baby in order to get rid of it... TIA... ☺️

Baby Skin
8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It is important to moisturize their skin especially if they are usually in a air-conditioned room. You may use ceradan cream, recommended by my LO's PD. Its good for dry, irritated and sensitive skin. My LO (almost 2 months old) has mild eczema and uses this cream. Suitable for use from 0 months onwards.

Read more

I use ceradan cream. From shower to lotion :) prescribed by my PD Actually dont worry, as the child growing bigger, the skin problem will bcum better.

VIP Member

My girl has eczema and she has this too; however, I always moisturise her whole body after every shower. And make sure to air dry her neck, too.

VIP Member

Hi... I think your child has rashes. Rub some aloe Vera gel or moisturizer on the affected areas

VIP Member

My baby have this. I think is cause of heat and dry. So I always put moisturizer on it

See a doctor

VIP Member

I didn’t experience any of it. Looks very dry. Do you apply baby lotion? If yes, but it’s not getting better. Go to pd to double check. Use normal water will do, wipe on the neck area. If baby has rashes, don’t swaddle too tight at hm. Cos weather can be humid.

Read more

This is normal but make sure once baby is given bath, you wipe all water properly from his folds (neck/leg/arms) .I always apply baby Vaseline on the folds.

5y ago

Alright sure i will take note thankyouuu !!