Out of ideas

Hi mummies. My lo is turning 1 year old soon. He is allergic to milk and eggs. He recently has turned into a picky eater. Most food i prepared for him either goes into the bin or mine and husbands tummy 😅 Any mummies has a link or recipes to share?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Does he have a favourite food ? U try your best to feed your lo following the nutrient he needs . Like mine at 1 year old , i started to serve bfast (oats w milk/ cereal w milk / toast) lunch is chic/fish/meat porridge w carrots or brocolli then dinner would serve tomato based pasta . Try and change the ingredients as much as possible . For snacks , i will always gave my LO a cup of mixed fruits(whatever i hv at home) or sometimes i would make smoothies for him . Remember to feed him water too .

Read more

Prepare and Cook porridge yourself? My wife prepare and cook porridge for our daughter, she mostly like for lunch and dinner daily. My wife prepare and cook corn, sweet potato, Yam and Carrot porridge.

TapFluencer

don't know if my recipe helps can try checking out at my IG @mummyjlife hope it can help