Hi mummies. My lo is 7 months old. I am running out of ideas to do w him at home as im a sahm. I hv tried dancing in carrier w him. Peek-a-boo. Let him play w safe educational toys for age 6months.. i feel thay i wanna interact more. I do also read and sing to him daily and drag bath time longer so he can enjoy splashing in my bathtub. Pls advice what more i can do to keep him bz. He is one clingy baby and he loves oarebtal soft touch. At times i hv to babywear him at home just so that he will stay quiet. But on the other hand i dont wanna restrict his movement. Its the age now that he is starti g to crawl. Thnk you in advance

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

let him play on a play mat on his own with some toys. sit at a distance. Yes as a SAHM you will need to do chores, so what i do, i will place my kids on the play mat and fold my laundry. As i fold i will sing and talk to him about anything! It's to keep the interaction going and this way he will be open with more vocabs. don't stress on what to do and expose him too. Just expose him to daily life things will do

Read more
7y ago

Hahahah! Yes they WILL mess the clothes! you can try explaining what's a certain item even though they may not understand

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-33064)

Give baby his toys or books. Alternate it. Sounds like he has learned to be dependent on you for interaction and is unable to entertain himself.

7y ago

Welcome

Adjust the routine and try to stick with it. Incorporate time for him to play independently whilst you do your chores.

7y ago

Most welcome