Advice for a SAHM

Hi SAHMs... Have you ever envy your friends or your siblings for having their own money to spend on things? I've been a SAHM for 10 years now and had a baby 9 mths ago. Before that I own a small homebased business but stopped for a while on my last trimester as I was already too heavy and exhaustion was real. Fast forward 9 mths later, my business is still closed as my infant is super clingy. While I have anxiety disorder & panic attack, having a conversation with customers online, most times does not make me comfortable as many of them may/can/will trigger my panic attack which has happened so many times. I miss doing my business but I hate the part but I also miss having the extra income although not alot but I'm thankful for every purchases made. Want to do a WFH job but I only have 'N Level and most jobs requires diploma 😟 How do you SAHMs support your husband for the extra income?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Maybe you can set up a small store on Shopee and do sales instead. Those platform, you don’t really have to converse with customers that much unless you are doing customization business.