Lampin Bayi Eksklusif dari Applecrumby Untuk Dimenangi!

Mummies, jom sertai peraduan mudah ini dan menangkan set lampin dari Applecrumby! Nak sertai klik sini: https://community.theasianparent.com/contests

Lampin Bayi Eksklusif dari Applecrumby Untuk Dimenangi!
366 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

hi 👋, the answer is B - overnight and travelling Did you know that the products from applecrumby are specially designed using safe and natural products , it is also 100% chlorine-free, without a doubt it is safe to use for all groups of babies . I would like to thank Applecrumby for creating safe and comfortable baby items 🤗 I hope that my soon-to-be-born baby will be lucky enough to win AirPlus Overnight Tape Diapers! thank you applecrumby 🤍for holding a great contest like this, I'm sure many people already know applecrumby for selling comfortable & safe items! applecrumby the best !🤍 done follow ✅ @theasianparent_my @applecrumby.official

Baca lagi

CARI PILIHAN YANG TEPAT answer : B (Perfect for: Overnight and travelling) Many mass market baby diapers are bleached with Chlorine or Elemental Chlorine Gas - resulting in traces of dioxins. Dioxins are harmful to the environment and post many serious health concerns to your baby’s development. Applecrumby® diapers are Patent Protected 100% CHLORINE FREE, making it friendly to your baby’s bottom and the environment! love Applecrumby!!! done follow @applecrumby.official @theAsianparent_my INSTAGRAM : @nadinethebossbaby❤️‍🔥

Baca lagi

CARI PILIHAN YANG TEPAT answer : B (Perfect for: Overnight and travelling) Many mass market baby diapers are bleached with Chlorine or Elemental Chlorine Gas - resulting in traces of dioxins. Dioxins are harmful to the environment and post many serious health concerns to your baby’s development. Applecrumby® diapers are Patent Protected 100% CHLORINE FREE, making it friendly to your baby’s bottom and the environment! love Applecrumby!!! done follow @applecrumby.official @theAsianparent_my INSTAGRAM : @nadinethebossbaby❤️

Baca lagi

CARI PILIHAN YANG TEPAT answer : B (Perfect for: Overnight and travelling) Many mass market baby diapers are bleached with Chlorine or Elemental Chlorine Gas - resulting in traces of dioxins. Dioxins are harmful to the environment and post many serious health concerns to your baby’s development. Applecrumby® diapers are Patent Protected 100% CHLORINE FREE, making it friendly to your baby’s bottom and the environment! love Applecrumby!!! done follow @applecrumby.official @theAsianparent_my INSTAGRAM : @nadinethebossbaby❤️

Baca lagi

Baca lagi

CARI PILIHAN YANG TEPAT answer : B (Perfect for: Overnight and travelling) Many mass market baby diapers are bleached with Chlorine or Elemental Chlorine Gas - resulting in traces of dioxins. Dioxins are harmful to the environment and post many serious health concerns to your baby’s development. Applecrumby® diapers are Patent Protected 100% CHLORINE FREE, making it friendly to your baby’s bottom and the environment! love Applecrumby!!! done follow @applecrumby.official @theAsianparent_my INSTAGRAM : @nadinethebossbaby💞

Baca lagi

CARI PILIHAN YANG TEPAT answer : B (Perfect for: Overnight and travelling) Many mass market baby diapers are bleached with Chlorine or Elemental Chlorine Gas - resulting in traces of dioxins. Dioxins are harmful to the environment and post many serious health concerns to your baby’s development. Applecrumby® diapers are Patent Protected 100% CHLORINE FREE, making it friendly to your baby’s bottom and the environment! love Applecrumby!!! done follow @applecrumby.official @theAsianparent_my INSTAGRAM : @nadinethebossbaby🤎

Baca lagi

CARI PILIHAN YANG TEPAT answer : B (Perfect for: Overnight and travelling) Many mass market baby diapers are bleached with Chlorine or Elemental Chlorine Gas - resulting in traces of dioxins. Dioxins are harmful to the environment and post many serious health concerns to your baby’s development. Applecrumby® diapers are Patent Protected 100% CHLORINE FREE, making it friendly to your baby’s bottom and the environment! love Applecrumby!!! done follow @applecrumby.official @theAsianparent_my INSTAGRAM : @nadinethebossbaby💜

Baca lagi

CARI PILIHAN YANG TEPAT answer : B (Perfect for: Overnight and travelling) Many mass market baby diapers are bleached with Chlorine or Elemental Chlorine Gas - resulting in traces of dioxins. Dioxins are harmful to the environment and post many serious health concerns to your baby’s development. Applecrumby® diapers are Patent Protected 100% CHLORINE FREE, making it friendly to your baby’s bottom and the environment! love Applecrumby!!! done follow @applecrumby.official @theAsianparent_my INSTAGRAM : @nadinethebossbaby💙

Baca lagi

CARI PILIHAN YANG TEPAT answer : B (Perfect for: Overnight and travelling) Many mass market baby diapers are bleached with Chlorine or Elemental Chlorine Gas - resulting in traces of dioxins. Dioxins are harmful to the environment and post many serious health concerns to your baby’s development. Applecrumby® diapers are Patent Protected 100% CHLORINE FREE, making it friendly to your baby’s bottom and the environment! love Applecrumby!!! done follow @applecrumby.official @theAsianparent_my INSTAGRAM : @nadinethebossbaby💚

Baca lagi