To Stay Home Or Not

Hi mummies, I'm pregnant with my second child and will be due in July. During my first pregnancy I was staying with my parents and had my mum to care for me while I was on my confinement. Now for my second pregnancy, I already have my own house. My concern now is should I go back and stay with my parents during my confinement period or stay at home and have my mum to come to my house. This is because my husband works at night and during the day he'll be sleeping 4-5 hours. Which means I'll be on my own taking care of myself and the 2 children on top of the house chores need to be done. My husband approves of me staying over. But I feel bad leaving him alone at the house for 3 months while serving my confinement. Plus he needs to do the house chores by himself. He'll go home first to sleep before coming to my mum's place for lunch or dinner. What should I do? ??

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My husband work night shift too... With my 2nd born i stay at my mum place few weeks before and 2weeks after i gave birth. My husband will go back to do house core,rest then he will come to my mum house.