help me

Im gg to deliver soon. During the pregnancy journey, my husband has been cheating on me twice. I asked for a divorce. He said he will change and do better but now he still lepak with his friends till 5am sometimes whilst me at home heavily pregnant. Sometimes even drunk. If i divorce after the birth of my child, and the house its not even 5yrs, where should i stay? Idk where my mum is, my dad is at nursing home. Apparently im all alone. Idk if i can do this. Pls advice.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hugs. Sigh Do you have all the Concrete evidence with you? Eg. Cheating msg, photos. Have you engaged a lawyer? ( cos if you don’t, and if he has a lawyer, he will fight for child custody and house too. ) There will be a certain fees for lawyer. If you really want to divorce, you must have solid evidence first also financially support since you will be delivering soon. You gonna take care of a baby, doing confinement etc have you engage any tingkat service? Think carefully and Take care of your health first.

Read more
4y ago

After divorce you can give back to hdb and asked for a rental house. Mine was way back I don’t know about current procedures but I’ve divorced and give back to hdb and only 1 of us got the house... and I told the hdb that I want the rental house. So basically my ex husband don’t own anything

u can still sell ur hse even less den 5 yrs. case by case basis. yes. go to msf, they will be able to help. take care!

Please go to a family service centre to seek help. They should be able to direct you to some resources. Do take care!