Is it okay?

Hi mummies, im a mum of a 2 month old baby. And i dont breast feed since i gave birth cus it was a tiring process for me. I’ve been stressing out about people telling me to breastfeed bla bla bla. But i didnt cus nobody supports me at home. I do all the work, i take care of my baby, i do housechores, i barely have a full sleep cus its all on me. Please tell me its okay not to breastfeed, cus its irritating wherever i go, ppl tell me its better fo breastfeed WHICH I KNOW!

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Just do what you are comfortable. Most importantly is that baby is fed & healthy, and you are not all stress out. Your mental wellbeing and health are also important.

TapFluencer

perfectly okay!!!! you are the mum and you choose how you want to raise your kid! don’t bother about what others said, they are not you and they will never understand

it's ok. I also no breastfeeding my boy because he was not able to absorb my milk, always vomit out. so formula since newborn till now 2yrs old... jiayou mummy💪🏻

It’s not the easy way out as some have claimed. You are doing your best to care for your family. Sending you love and hope you get to rest amongst the busyness!

TapFluencer

it's OK, not to worry what people say even breastfeeding also they will comment ie do u have enough milk for your lo bla bla bla my baby my way just ignore

Read more

When I was born my mom also could not BF due to her health issues. I grew up fine. People keep judging you or keep advising no matter what. Take care

Hi Mum, I think being a mum you can take the best decision for your child. So don't worry much as long as the baby is healthy and growing fine :)

Read more
Super Mum

Fed is best. You are the mother and you have made your decision. Unless you are endangering your child, it doesn’t matter what ppl say.

VIP Member

I understand, you should not stress about it as long as the baby is healthy no need to worry about what others say

YouTuber IAMKARENO talks about how she's not breastfeeding, by choice: https://youtu.be/bVJm1oVHLq8