any mummy never do breastfeed or not plan to do?

i know its a guilty question to ask. But breastfeed really made me very bad at mood and pressure coz even i spend thousand dollars for massage and supplement, i cpuld not get enough milk each time for my baby's single meal. Plus i bk to work after 2nd month and dont have regular schedule for pumping also need plenty of time in night. Now i m pregnant with 2nd child, but i have been thinking tgis round no breastfeed at all, straightforward to formula. Feel a bit guilty but still think this is better for me especially i need back to work as early as i can and i m above 40 years old already. :( want to hear some opinions from other mummies..

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Its not and it shouldn’t be a guilty question. Whether or not to breastfeed is totally up to you, do remember that no one has the right to judge you for not bf-ing. Formula or bm, end of the day, they still eat McDonald’s, will still fall sick regardless. Bm is not invincible as thou bm can prevent all sickness, no. Go full formula if it helps with your sanity and wellbeing, especially when you need to juggle two kids and work, you will be drained out. Formula feeding does not make you any lesser than bf-ing mummies.

Read more
2mo ago

thanks so much for your powerful words that supports me! i did feel bad that my first child didnt get enough breastmilk as other kids get. everytime she fall in sick i will question myself. 😢 but i know each family and each mom is different, i m just not lucky enough to have good supply. 🙏