Things to bring for a stay cation

Hi mummies. Im going for a stay cation with my (almost) 2years old girl & I have a long list of things I plan to bring. Please share with me what are things you would bring along? TIA :)

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

We occasionally bring our daughter for stayca too! There will be 1 luggage full of her stuff: 1. Clothes (bring long sleeve shirt and pant to sleep as hotel room always cold), socks, and swimming costume. 2. Toys, we usually bring those that can be washed later (plastic kind not soft toys) after the trip 3. Diapers/milk (if still needed) 4. Snack, usually our daughter will be hungry after afternoon nap 5. Medicines, we usually bring basic one like balm, mossie patch, baby basam. I will bring some saline too. 6. Toiletries, toothbrush and toothpaste The rest is to enjoy your staycation! Anything missing, just go out to supermarket to buy. Enjoy!

Read more
Super Mum

Clothes (plus long sleeved one for night time), socks Diapers, wet wipes If milk is needed, the small UHT packets, milk bottle + bottle brush/cleanser Toiletries Favourite toy for bedtime Books/toys Bibs Some spare storebought small packs of baby food and snacks (in case the outside food is not suitable/takes a long time to come), kiv with small travel bowl and spoon Baby may take a longer time to fall asleep since she’s in a new environment, so be prepared to lights out early to give her more time to adjust and get to sleep:)

Read more