What to wear to IFC

Will be sending my 2 months okd baby to IFC end of year. The centre did give a list of things to bring, which includes 4 extra clothings. When dressing to IFC, do i just use the normal short sleeve onesie with swaddle ? Or do i wear the long sleeve long pants onesie ? And bring along the same type? Is IFC very cold ?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My 7 months old I bought 2 different types of clothes. Either summer romper/sleepsuit/short sleeve rompers. IFC will have both AC & fan therefore advice to wear sleepsuit. Nonetheless suits your child preference. I have seen some kids wearing short sleeve rompers with long pants or just short sleeve rompers. Teachers will change their outfit usually before fetch time. For me I will tell them to only shower her if she is sweaty/dirty/vomitted/poo few times in a day. Otherwise, I will just require them to change outfit and ill shower her back home. Swaddle subject to if approve by the centre. Some centre do not allow neither pillow/swaddle/blanket for the safety of kids and to avoid suffocation while sleeping.

Read more

i had the same questions too! u can check with the ifc on the temperature and their recommendation on what to wear, as well as if swaddle is allowed. mine is around 25 degrees and allow swaddle + blanket. I send her in short or long sleeves, legs fully covered in pants n socks. my girl is 3m, and goes through up to 4 bibs a day - 1 she wears there and extra 3 pieces. I didn't pack enough initially!

Read more

my baby ifc is air-conditioned and very cold, so wore long-sleeved covered foot jumpsuit / long sleeve long pants and socks with grip all the way til when knew how to walk very well and changed to long sleeve footless jumpsuit and long sleeve , long pants without socks.

When my child was younger at 4months. She will always be in sleepsuit or Long sleeve,long pants n socks. They do have aircon.

Ifc will let you know. mine is non aircon, so romper is ok no need long sleeves or mittens or footies

My LO in long pants and sleeves until he is more active like walking then changed to short sleeve top

if its air con, long sleeve.