I have a gathering with acquaintances who have toddlers and young kids ranging from 3-8. What should I buy and bring along? Someone is bringing sparklers for the children so can anyone recommend suitable things I can bring? I'm a first time mum to a 10mo, so no idea what children like but I'm bringing goreng Pisang for the adults!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Are you thinking to bring along food or something for the kids to play with? Sparklers seem quite dangerous with three years old around. How about Portable Speaker with nice children's music. It gets them into a more relaxed mood faster and also makes the ambience more fun. For food for the kids can bring along some finger food like cup cakes or raisins.

Read more
7y ago

I was hoping to bring food that I can just buy before I head there :) Think the organizer will cover music. Any low sugar low carb type food stuff I can buy for the kiddos?

VIP Member

Puzzles or Jenga is good. For food wise, i would recommend maybe finger food? Chocolate fondue is nice!

Read more
7y ago

All the kids have short attention span n won't play Jenga I think. Fondue is too much work for me to organize cos it's at poolside :(