Mummies, i am not sure what's wrong with my body clock. I am always so tired yet i can't seem to fall asleep until the sun rises or even if i manage to sleep early for the night, i will wake up in the middle of the night & can't sleep anymore.. End up will nap in the afternoon when i breastfeed my boy. + My legs hurts a lot when i try to sleep. I have to put like 2-3 pillows under my legs to be able to sleep, if not, it hurts too much.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Not sure if this will work for you. I have tried this method and found it effective: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11585755/Simple-4-7-8-breathing-trick-can-induce-sleep-in-60-seconds.html Essentially, it is just doing deep breathing for 4s, then 7s, 8s, and 9s. It helps to slow down the heart rate and will naturally relax the body and promotes sleep. I think it probably also helps prevent the mind from being distracted by other thoughts and helps one fall asleep. Worth a try if you have difficulties falling back to sleep in the middle of the night. Worked for me.

Read more