Babies sleeping separately

I have two babies #1 3yo and #2 1yo. I have to put them to sleep in separate room because they will wake up in different time to cry for some reasons in the midnight. So me and hubby have to sleep in separate room too. Hubby with #1 and me with #2. Recently #1 will wakes up cries and stays awake for 2 3 hours. I can hear the crying clearly from next room and will tell hubby to prepare milk or ways to put him back to sleep. I can't go over because #2 will wakes up when I'm away. Tried ask my hubby to sleep with #2 before while I put #1 back to sleep but hubby couldn't settle #2 when he cry. So at the end we have two crying and awake babies. Sometimes I just feel that my hubby didn't put enough effort to put #1 back to sleep. I know he is tired from work and frustrated when couldn't sleep well due to #1. I tried to talk to him before but he goes mad if I said he is not putting enough effort. I'm grateful that he gives me the master room. What should I do? I pity #1 but I can't leave #2. I want both of my babies to sleep with me but I don't know how to give them good sleep if put them together.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had the same issue and I used to make my elder one sleepy in the evening. So I let him play till evening. give bathe, Then give food and send sleep. as he was tired he used to sleep. toddler sleepy in when evening. I will share an article here. https://sg.theasianparent.com/are-you-frustrated-by-toddler-sleep-issues

Read more