Extreme Fatique In A First Trimester!

Hello mummies! I am new here and I just recently found out that I'm pregnant with a 7 weeks old baby. I am extremely dizzy everyday including short of breathe and breast pain (the breast pain is no joke...). Please share your body changes during your pregnancy here!

160 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hello mummies! Congrats on all of your pregnancies! I just turned 8 weeks pregnant and my experiences were horrible! I feel breathless easily and everything i do becomes so slow, even when walking i feel like i'm an 80 year old granny! 😂 I also got so so tired without doing anything and all i want to do is just to lie down the whole day, yes even on weekends! I feel so nausea and morning sickness is like a 24/7 sickness to me, what i eat doesn't goes down but comes back all out! I do get hungry but just don't have the appetite to eat and just the thought of food makes me sick and puke-y again! 🤮 If i'm hungry and don't eat, i'll throw up even more even though there's nothing to vomit out. So i take really small meals like fruits or butter crackers just to fill me up and some nutrients for the baby. You can ask your gynae for some nausea pills too. I hope you'll feel better soon! Take care and stay safe mummies! ❤️

Read more
12mo ago

same. I am 7 weeks and I am so tired but I try to push through it. I'm so worried that I move at a face pace at work and carry heavy stuff that it will affect my baby. was in the hospital for severe dehydration so mummies please remember to hydrate.

I have breast pain, bloated tummy, nausea and super fatigue during my early pregnancy. I can sleep at 9pm straight till next morning, my record breaking was sleeping at 7pm till the next day 7am; that was before finding out I was pregnant. I’ve to take afternoon nap everyday and I am still tired after that. My body slowly starts to adapt when I enter 2nd trimester and it was the most efficient period, I don’t feel as tired and doesn’t need afternoon nap. 3rd trimester is like 1st trimester. Fatigue will kick in again and i find that it’s worse when you’re nearing your due date. I’m currently close to 37weeks and I’m tired almost every min hahaha

Read more

Congratulations! I recall what my doctor told me when I had recently visited her clinic. I told her I dont feel anything different at all and that I am confused if the home pregnancy test is telling me the right result or not. I was told that she'd rather see me having morning sickness than not. Because those types of changes we feel in our body is a good sign that the baby's hormones are great and that gives us a peace of mind knowing that there's no threatened negative effect at all. This feels like completely new to me after giving birth 9 years ago. I had PCOS and this baby is really a miracle and a dream come true.

Read more

Hiii!!! My pregnancy symptom starts at week 5.felt extremely exhausted,had no appetite due to the annoying acidic/metallic taste in my mouth and throw up on average 6 to 7 times a day.Waking up in the morning for work was especially a chore as my body adapt to waking up really slowly.Glad to see im not the only one here.i got really depressed when some fellow mummies at work who sailed through their first trimester easily without any nausea or fatigues dont understand what i am going through and keep on saying that i need to suck it up.hope itll get better😙😙😙

Read more

I was superrrrrr tired during my first trimester but found it hard to sleep. I could only sleep 4 hours at a stretch even though my body was exhausted. Due to this exhaustion and lack of appetite, I almost blacked out once but thankfully I breathed through it. Had to lie to/psyche myself that I was going to be okay lol even though I was scared af and alone and I had close to 0 vision. My boobs hurt like hell too lol. I was lucky enough to not have serious morning sickness though. Now I’m 15weeks and all’s getting better! Hang in there :)

Read more

I'm 7 weeks and 3 days preggy today. may times na nahihilo and parang masusuka, mostly sa hapon ko nafifeel yung para kang masusuka, kaya pakunti kunti lang kain ko. nagka spotting din ako kaninang early morning which is first time kong maexperienced. 3 days kong namissed uminom ng duphaston dahil di agad nakabili sis ko sa kabusyhan sa work. kaya agad2x akong nagpa check sa OB and nagreseta ule pampakapit na need ko itake twice a day. Please pray for me mga mommies, magpapa Lab and tvs ako sa monday. hopefully may heartbeat na si baby.

Read more
VIP Member

I was having the same symptoms as you. Try to rest more. I tried many diff kind of posture and method. You can try lie down straight or facing the left, ur head face 45degree up and seat right up. This all might help for u. As for the Fatique only can try to slp more. It will get better when nearer to 2nd trimester. As I soon going into trimester 2 soon. In 1wk+😊! Can't wait for some of the symptom to be gone. I also have nausea, body aching, discharge, pop pimples. A few time vomit my dinner out, totally couldn't eat. 💪💪💪!

Read more

My first pregnancy as well 1st Trimester: Extreme tiredness, Morning sickness, always feeling sleepy and loss of appetite. 2nd Trimester: Went back to being a bit normal but still appetite was low, dull aches and carpal tunnel. 3rd Trimester: Back to extreme tiredness even after resting, always felt very sleepy, back pain, pelvic pain, hands and legs swollen, frequent visits to the toilet, breathlessness and leaking breasts. The best part of the pregnancy is experiencing your baby move. 9 more weeks to go🙂

Read more

I'm 7 weeks pregnant too. And para akong bampira n kailangan mg food hunt tuwing tulog ang mga tao..gutom is real talaga pro d ko nman alam kung ano gusto ko kainin plus madali n akong hingalin konting lakad lng pra n akong ng marathon grabe..and tubig is my bestfriend n tlaga ngayon super..pro kahit n ganitong roller coaster ang feeling na.eenjoy ko sya..especially if hindi lng ako ang nabubuang kundi pati n husband ko.. d malaman if ano gusto ko lalo n s pagkain🤣🤣

Read more
4y ago

Same here momsh. 7 weeks pregy na din yung kakain ka ng 12mid na di mo alam ano ipapares ng isang ulam. Hahaha

Me too 7weeks preggy din ako. Nung hindi ko pa alam na buntis ako sobrang sakit din ng dede ko prang ang bigat. Hanggang ngayon pabigat sya ng pabigat. Yung tipong hindi na ko makatagilid pagtulog kasi napupunta lahat ng bigat. Hehe. So far hindi naman ako ngsusuka at nahihilo. Twice palang ako ngsuka feeling ko dahil sa obimin plus right after ko kumain ininom ko sya e sobrang laki kaya siguro nasuka ko. Hehe. No check up p dahil sa ECQ. Keep safe satin lahat mga mommies ☺️

Read more