am I pregnant

Hello I am new here and I just got married a month ago. Recently I keep having a gut feeling that I may be pregnant. Took 2 pregnancy test each a day apart and both gave me faint pink lines. Anyone with faint line experience and does it mean that I am really pregnant? I heard of evaporation line so idk if it is.

am I pregnant
66 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Go for clearblue. It's more accurate. I went to GP due to bad UTI and suspected pregnancy (missed period) and doctor used the strip to test. Came out negative so I just got the antibiotic. I actually bought pt on the way to clinic but since the doctor already tested so I just kept it. After 5 days, my period havent started yet so I tested using the pt i bought. It came out as faint line at first then tried again after few hours, still faint. After 2 days, I tried using my first urine in the morning before heading to poly. It's a positive using clearblue.

Read more
VIP Member

I used the clear blue digital one. It will indicate clearly pregnant or not pregnant. But it cost more than the usual test kit. I bought this because previously I did 3 to 4 test and also got faint positive line. Before I'm able to use this digital test kit, my period came. And this time round, the moment I missed my period I immediately use the digital test kit and no more doubts.

Read more
Post reply image
4mo ago

Typically, on a pregnancy test, a dark line in the "C" control region indicates that the test is functioning correctly and has been properly used https://testmyspeed.onl/.

VIP Member

Maybe u can try Clearblue Digital. I tested with 6 kits myself cuz i just can't believe it. And when the digital indicates pregnant of 3+ week, I'm very sure i am pregnant. This Friday will be my 1st Visit to the Doc. Hopefully all goes well.

I brought the 20 cent test strip. So I test everyday. Day by day. From faint line all the way till solid line. So I’m pregnant. Now going to 9 weeks. So to answer your question. Yes you are and congratulations:)

Congrat to u!! This was mine last thursday i found out i was preg. I test on guardian kit first then the clear blue. Go clinic to double comfirm again. 🤗 total i tes 3 kit.. positive

Post reply image
5y ago

Hahaha.. its alrite.. me too.. 🤭🤭

VIP Member

it looks positive. faint line cause it still early. but you can try again so you can feel satisfied in one week time or smtg. but im sure youre pregnant. congrats!

I tried before.. Then i tried it out maybe few days later in the morning. As morning testing will be more accurate. And i am now 18weeks plus...Congrats to you~

VIP Member

Looks like yes, but if you are worry, you can go for blood test and scan(: sometimes it could be in the earlier weeka that's why have a bit if faint line

VIP Member

Yes congrats! U are pregnant. I had this faint line as well during early stages of pregnancy. U can arrange to book appointment with ur gynae.

I used guardian, watson and clear blue brand to test (same urine), both Guardian and watson brand give faint line, only clear blue is more obvious.

5y ago

Ahh I see. I guess that's why guardian is cheaper!