big lump on my breast nipple area

Hi mummies i have this huge lumps on my breast and it's really painful. Tried to massaging it didn't really work. Tried warm and cold compression too but the lumps is still there. Should i be worried? Is this blocked ducts or?? Should i consult someone?

big lump on my breast nipple area
18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

If got fever, do see doctor. Try to massage hard to disperse the lumps and hopefully can pump out if possible. Can let baby latch too, see if she can help.

4y ago

Im currently 37 weeks pregnant. No fever. I massage hard did everything already but like the lumps is getting bigger.

VIP Member

Better see your gynae asap. If breastfeeding, it could be blocked ducts. It is a bit unusual to have blocked ducts even before baby is born.

VIP Member

pour hot water into a bottle. place on it for 15mins or longer. massage a bit and let your baby latch on or try pumping.

Had it before when i had blocked ducts. Had to really and clear it before it becomes infected, leading to mastitis.

VIP Member

How’s ur breastmilk flow .. ? R u still in bm, or stopped recently.. if not abt bm better to consult ur gynae

VIP Member

If getting worse, pls see gynae. I exp painful breasts but no lumps during my pregnancy.

VIP Member

Yes please consult the professionals to prevent any future issues

I have it when it’s blocked duct. Try massage and hand express.

Hi, I would suggest better see the doctor

You need to see a gynae at the earliest