bubble tea?

Hi mummies, can I drink bubble tea during first trimester?

57 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Do you drink tea? I would say if can try to abstain in 1st trimester or at least don't drink so much. I used to drink KOI oolong tea at least 2 or 3x a week before i was pregnant 😅 but don't dare drink in 1st trimester. Esp green tea which is more "cooling" Oh ya.and if can, go for less sugar :)

Yes I did! I started to crave for it badly few days before I found out I was preggy and that was the drink that I would never wanna drink before. I had it Everyday for about 3 weeks before I stopped. Now I’m at 30 weeks no GD. Heng ah! But i still believes in moderation!

Yes, why not? But be moderate. I had like 2-3 times a week. Always take 25% of sugar or at time no sugar at all if its Caramel flavor.

VIP Member

Can but limit its intake as it contains caffeine which is not so good for pregnancy and try to minimize cold drinks during pregnancy too.

TapFluencer

I don't dare to drink during 1st trimester, only started to drink again at last trimester b4 giving birth cause i was craving for it.

TapFluencer

This is a sugary drink so not recommended to be drank often but indulge yourself from time to time but reduce the sugar level

Can but not too often. I am 24weeks preggie & I think I drink only 3 times. Have to cut on down on sugar & cold drinks :)

Yes, but not too much cos of the caffeine and to control sugar level to reduce weight gain and risk of getting GD.

VIP Member

I try to avoid unhealthy stuff but if really crave for it, you can drink in moderation.

Super Mum

First pregnancy no. Second pregnancy I did. But don’t drink too frequently.