Hi mummies, how do you train your little one to sleep through the night?

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-20088)

My 5 mths old baby is too used to waking up every hr to suckle. He reject pacifier. What can I do to ensure he don't wake up so frequently? He keeps yawning the following day. It has been like this since born.

VIP Member

No training required, babies will be ready for it when the time is right. Some as early as a few weeks old or as late as 2 years old.

6y ago

9-10 hours sleep at night. sttn means don't wake up at all? i think adults also go take a drink, or go to the toilet in the middle of a sleep, let alone a baby. regular routine is important and the day activities that keeps the young minds stimulated is equally important. no, i didnt sleeptrain my kid. he didnt need to.

I weaned off breastmilk. Ignored all cries (only gave in when she skipped dinner). That was when she was about 2.5 years old.

Switch of the light, turn of the tv, bring her/him to bed and get ready to sleep. Eventually he or she will be sleepy soon.

I play with her during the day but each baby is different... mine can sleep throughout the night since 3mths old

Shorter or no naps in afternoon Exhaust all energy before bedtime Empty bladder before sleeping

Thnx for sharing :)