Mummies, how do you all store the BM after expressed @ workplace? Did you just put in BM bottles and just put at the normal compartment? Do you wrap the bottles and not visible to anyone? After all this is a very personal items which I don't feel good in exposing when pple open the fridge. Need some suggestions thanks

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I put the storage bottle/bag into a cooler bag and put the cooler bag into another plastic bag before putting it into the fridge. I don't want ppl to touch my milk

My colleagues store theirs in milk storage bags and placed those in the fridge. They will transfer it to a cooler box/bag with ice packs when going home.

I store in storage bag or the pump bottle put in a plastic bag label my name n place it in the fridge, before go home transfer to cooler bag.

I store in storage bottles and into my cooler bag and dump everything into the chiller section of the fridge.

After I express, I put the milk bags inside my cooler bag then put the whole thing in the freezer.

Store in bottles and put in cooler bag with ice block coz I don't have fridge in office.

VIP Member

i will keep mine in storage bottles and in my cooler bag. I use FRIDGE TO GO.

Can put inside cooler bag