Cheating

Hi mummies, how do you deal if you found out hubby has been chatting online with girls; consider it as cheating even thou u don't know if there's really an affair going on back then. But he said he regretted his action and want to be better. Would you given him 2nd chances for the sake of your marriage and your kids?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

This is painful to read because it happened to me. It is cheating and don’t let him tell you otherwise. I left our house immediately when I found out and he regretted what he did. My condition to come back was that he had to delete Facebook and give me access to all his social media and email accounts and passwords. It’s 2 years after the incident and I still check his accounts every week. Even though I’ve forgiven him, the trust I used to have is totally gone.

Read more
4y ago

I wish I have the courage to go check thru his stuff but I'm not like that. Maybe that why he takes it for granted until I found it one time. of course I wouldn't trust/forgive him easily. Hopefully he will change for the better.