Emtionally and physically abused wives, how do you manage the feeling of pity towards your husband despite him abusing you? You know it's time to leave the marriage but there's a feeling of responsibility because you know he has nowhere to go, no family to help him, if your marriage fails.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don't trust anyone it's sad when your lover is having love affairs with your best friend, i noticed my spouse is getting too much closer with my friend , chats are now hidden, calls are in secret and changes phone passwords often, I kept wondering what must have gone wrong, i had to consult myths internet where I got to see a recommendation who introduced me to (hackerspyville (@) gmail) com, who help me to hack my spouse’s phone, without having a physical access to it, in less than 2 hours after the phone was finally hacked, the phone activities started coming into my phone instantly. his prove of genius cleared my doubt, he work with discretion and deliver he also does all sort of hack access to all social media account remotely. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

We are part of a team consisting of highly efficient developers and hackers. +Upgrade University Grades +Facebook, Whatsapp, Line, Skype Hack, Instagram, Twitter, +Remove Criminal Records +Delete unwanted online Pictures and Videos on any website +Phone hacking, cell phone jammer +Mastercard, Paypal, Bitcoin, WU, Money Gram with untraceable credit on it etc. +We also develop custom software and web development in php, java, asp. net etc. We have 100% records from our client as well as highest repeat hire rate. our work speak for ourselves, we provide a perfect software solution to all clients. We believe in mutual growing with client and hence we work as a technology partner and consultant for our clients. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Excellent and professional investigative services. I hired JOSE for a very private and difficult matter of hacking my spouse phone, and he far exceeded my expectations. He helped me get the info(whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs etc) I needed faster and cheaper than I had imagined. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in which he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. He is a fantastic investigator and a great person and if you have a dishonest partner don't hesitate to reach out to him. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

I was really unhappy when i noticed my spouse was cheating on me. it was bringing me so much pain and confusion but there was nothing i could do about it,until when i discovered this hacker called How [email protected] got talking and he has been helping me ever since, he is the real tool box; hacking into phones and intercepting text messages, getting mail passwords,registry hacks e.t.c. my divorce would be final in a week and its all thanks to Pablo Holman. You should contact him if you have any hacking related issue contact them for the job. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

You need and should talk to someone about this -- be it a professional counselor or a family member/friend. If you are on your own in this harrowing experience, chances are you will never leave because it's a vicious cycle of him abusing you, him saying sorry just as you are about to leave and you talking him back. It'll never end if you don't leave this vicious cycle. The first step is to have a third neutral party knowing what is happening. He or she will set your perspective straight and strengthen your resolve whenever you start to pity him. Remember, abuse is always wrong.

Read more

If you don't have physical access, most of these spy apps might not work for you. Some months back, I started my search for the ultimate spying solution. After trying many spy apps, I gave up since I wasn't getting the results I wanted. I decided to begin my search again last week. That was when I found this team of private investigators, they helped me have access to my husband's iPhone without having access to it. All I did was provide the Apple ID and other details and within few hours, I was given remote access to his phone. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

▪Phone 📲 & Computer💻 Hacks ▪Email 📧 & Social Media Account💝 Hacks ▪Changing of Grades🗞& Credit Score💰 ▪Detection of weakness and upgrade of FireWall and lots more. Our Hacks are Suburb and always ready to hack for you, any day, anytime. If you ever need help or Hacking Services, please contact us trough our Secure line. Our services to you will be Concealed and for no reason be revealed to others. You have our word on that. Contact this best hacker [email protected] WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Don’t trust anyone it’s sad when your wife is having love affairs with your best friend, i noticed my wife is get too much closer with my friend Peter, my wife chats now in private, her calls are in secret and she changed her phone password, I was wondering what going wrong, on till my sister introduced me to JOSE who help me to hack my wife phone a need to touch her phone, in less than 27 hours after her phone was finally hacked, her messages coming into my phone instantly. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Apparently I have been married for 3years and I had two kids with my Wife but she always came home late often and claimed she was busy late at the office, I just had access to her Facebook ,deleted messages, call logs , Instagram,Snapchat,whatsapp and text messages found out she was sleeping with my friend from work. It’s obvious life gets at you fast! I’m glad I knew this as soon as possible all thanks to JOSE. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

This software is easy to use after installation on your pc, you will be able to access whatsapp video, chat logs, and images of any victim on social network. while using these tools, every step and move is deleted and no trace or move is left behind. they do not trace IPs of any of our visitors for your safety and ours and the whole hacking process is anonymous and untraceable hacking job you can contact him on is email [email protected] WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image