Cheating

Hi mummies, how do you deal if you found out hubby has been chatting online with girls; consider it as cheating even thou u don't know if there's really an affair going on back then. But he said he regretted his action and want to be better. Would you given him 2nd chances for the sake of your marriage and your kids?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sorry to hear about it.. but based on my understanding from my guy friends, they tend to chat online at first but they will want to meet up outside. Not only the guys are itchy, but the girls out there are hungry to make money.. so yahh, eventually the girls will lead them on as they are the smart ones. But for now, stay calm and see if u can collect more evidence. Children below 7 yo custody is given to the mum, and having a supportive evidence will help alot.. pls note that divorce will take 8 months plus to process. The court will ask u n husband to come for few counselling sessions first, and that sessions are done in few months time. So yeahhh.. it is a tiring process..

Read more
4y ago

Yes. Divorce was in my mind and to think thru, there alot of things/money/time involves. Also, I will be having my 2nd one soon. Appreciate your advice😊