Cheating

Hi mummies, how do you deal if you found out hubby has been chatting online with girls; consider it as cheating even thou u don't know if there's really an affair going on back then. But he said he regretted his action and want to be better. Would you given him 2nd chances for the sake of your marriage and your kids?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Yes but I will be more careful n collecting evidence on my end n do not let him know what’s your planning. If he really does cheat, I will need to know what’s my next move. Eg financial , housing, custody, find out more on divorcing, lawyer fee, maintenance fee from him etc Collecting evidence n keep calm, get advise from lawyer n fight for child custody n will be mine n not his. Court will need to see evidence. I will concentrating on myself n kid(s) no matter what. To me If my hubby really has intention to cheat once, he can cheat 2nd & 3rd time then it will be never ending in cheating. Unless he can prove ( time will tell n u can sense it if u want to give another chance or not, or till u really cannot take it n got no choice then u know what’s e ans ) If you are SAHM, you may need to start go back work asap. Maintenance fee from him... But if you have financial issue, you may have to discuss further with family , get a lot of support n go for alternative plans. If you are working, maintenance fee from him, kid will be in school or someone can look after. But do take note, divorce is a Long process.

Read more
4y ago

Appreciate your advice. Yes, it's a long process, and to think thru, Im expecting my 2nd one soon. So I don't want to go all stress and trouble to think about it. Of course, I won't trust/forgive him that easily.