6 Replies

I highly recommend a brown rice called Chang Thai Ohm Mali Crystal Brown Rice. It’s not dry like normal brown rice, taste like white rice and it keeps sugar levels lor. I am a diabetic, and have been taking this to control my sugar. It is so far the one rice brand that keeps my sugar level the lowest as compared to other types of rice.

you can replace white rice with brown rice and try not to eat noodles for now. Whole grains like oatmeal and whole grain bread are fine too. Eat more non-starchy vegetables and protein food for both lunch and dinner. If you need to have something sweet, can eat low glycemic fruits like apples, orange, berries

Eaten in its whole fruit form is fine and in moderation

For breakfast you can take wholemeal bread with butter or Oat/Mr bean soya bean no sugar. Lunch and dinner perhaps brown rice or beehoon soup, yong tau foo. I got so sick of it, and eventually took the sugar medicine to control my glucose.

i meal prep my meals (boiled chicken/fish, green veg, potato, tofu, egg). basmati rice helps to keep my level in control better than brown rice. low gi bread with butter/tuna spread/salmon spread and cheese.

usually the doctor will asign dietician

Thank u!

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles