Glucose Test

Hi anybody had experience taking glucose test in KKH... usually how long is the result for that? Do they call u back on the result or how? Pls advise... THANK U IN ADVANCE MUMMIES...❤

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I got my results the day after my test. And that’s cause my 2nd hour reading was slightly above the mark, hence I was asked to go back the next day to rent the diabetes test device to prick my finger 7x a day twice a week to ensure my blood sugar is within range. I had to monitor my readings to ensure it doesn’t spike too high. Thank God I didnt have to take insulin jabs daily. Towards the end of my pregnancy, doc was happy with my readings, she told me I can stop monitoring my blood sugar. But of course, having to maintain my diet for the health of both mummy and baby.

Read more
VIP Member

They will take the blood before you drink the liquid. After drinking, they will take 2 times of blood in 1 hour respectively. If there is any issue, they will call within a week. Oh ya, you need to fast the day before

5y ago

Welcome :)

VIP Member

Went there at 830, finished by noon. They will call you back if there’s abnormalities in 3-5 working days

5y ago

Oh ok thats fast...

Super Mum

A series of take blood. Ll notify if any abnormal issues.

They will notify if theres issues.

Super Mum

It is done on the spot

Tested in kkh. They will tell you on your next appointment