sleepless nights

hi mummies! is any of you having sleepless nights due to baby sleeps at 5-6am in the morning? how do you cope , especially when you’re working in the morning? my 2 year old sleeps at 10pm for a nap , that last for 2 hrs . ans then she wokes up at 12-1am to play till 6am. :( tough days for mummies like me :(

sleepless nights
7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi yes ! I ever experience my boy woke up at 5am in the morning . Wat i did , I pat him to sleep , prepare a bottle of milk and pretend to sleep . When he saw me sleeping , he immediately lie down and doze off again in 10 minutes . Never switch on the lamp or start talking to them . Also , try sleep routine .

Read more

bedtime is bedtime. keep the house quiet and dark after 10pm , dont create any stimulation to get her to wake up at night. If she does, pat her to sleep and sing lullaby or bedtime stories . dont encourage to play as well. Keep the mood down and calm. get Lavender aromatherapy if it helps.

oh no... poor mummy can't rest like that... when they wake up from their night nap, don't switch on any lights (not even dim lamp) and just let baby roam on the mattress while u get some rest...

3y ago

okay i try! thank you!

No eye contact, no talking, super dark Room, no lights, not even night lights. The melatonin will help your child to sleep. Have a bedtime routine.

Did you try letting them expose to sunlight during the day since born? they have to know the difference between day and night

3y ago

ohhhh... hopefully is a temporary thing...

VIP Member

do not talk or play with him then try patting him to sleep again

avoid letting her to sleep during day time...