Any mummies is having the same problem like I do? Basically Husband don't really help out in housework. No initiative. There's this time where i have to bathe and comfort LO through shower screen. But she kept crying and my husband never even come in the room and take a look. In the end, my LO cried till she vomit and fell asleep. And her daddy was all along outside pressing his phone and watching tv and still got the cheek to say that if i need help, i open my mouth to ask. Wow. Even housework i do 99.9%. When i ask for his help, he will say wait... In the end, nothing is done. Im really really very tired. Tired of all these nonsense. I also need rest, I'm a human too. Not because I'm a woman and a mummy means i have to do all these and tolerate all the nonsense.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

My husband was like yours until i snapped and left the house leaving him to fend for himself with my child. After i left for one night, he called me to apologize and since then he doesnt do it anymore. Have a proper talk with your husband.

Read more

You are not alone. Many husbands are like that. I've heard so many stories. All I can say is try talking to your husband and share with him.your feelings and thoughts. Otherwise maybe go for marriage counselling?

I'll hit the roof of my husband was in the phone and kids cry till sleep. Its bedtime. Kids should be out to bed with love not saddness.