Baby shopping

Hi mummies! Do you guys have any place to recommend to shop for baby products? Especially those warehouses! We’ve been to Baby Hyperstore and Baby Kingdom at Kaki Bukit and they’re great! We’ve also been to Baby Expo at MacPherson, Mothercare, kiddy palace, paragon level 5 (its a shopping heaven for baby clothes but very pricey!) and level 3 of Marina Square. Feel like buying more today, any other places to recommend?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Honestly I buy most things online now. Price is sometimes a tiny fraction of what you see in stores. I use mostly shopee and qoo10. All the baby fairs (Supermom, Mummy’s Market) are online with good deals and free delivery. If seeing things physically is important, go browse them in shops then look for that product online:)

Read more
VIP Member

I bought most things online. Unless if i felt there is a need for me to survey or buy certain things in stores, if not i will purchase online on platforms like Shopee, Q10, FB, Carousell etc. 😊

Worth a look at the baby section in departmental stores too, although lesser choices.

VIP Member

Mamaschoice store on lazada or shoppee

VIP Member

Kiddy palace (:

Baby Kingdom