Single ward

Hi mummies is it guaranteed that if you go private route you’ll be assured of an A1 ward at KKH? Previously my son got hospitalised and I requested A1 ward but no availability… is it easy to get a single ward for delivery? Do they reserve the A1 ward for private patients only?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi everyone my name is Anna Eriksen i want to share my amazing testimony on how Dr Ayoba blessed my life, i have been playing lottery game for long now and i don’t usually win, i came across a testimony of someone testifying about how Dr Ayoba prayed for him and gave him a lottery game to play and he won big amount of money, so i also decided to try my luck, i contact him through his website and he assured me that he will help me, he told me it will take him 24 hours to pray for me, so on the after the 24 hours he gave me some lottery numbers to play and i went to play the game so on that faithful day i went to check the game to my greatest surprise i won a very big amount $434.2 million that changed my life and my status, i quit working as a sale girl in the supper market and i became a business owner. I want you out there to also contact him for your lucky game. You can reach him via his info below. Email: [email protected] or Website on http://Drayoolatemple.com

Read more

i think it’s not guaranteed. it depends on the availability when you are there. my friend placed a deposit for A1, but when she gave birth, she had to stay in B1 because there wasn’t any A1 wards available.

Following, wondering the same thing too