Pack husband’s things for hospital bag

Hi mummies, i recently changed to private gynae @ KKH. She told me choosing of ward type is based on first come first serve and can be done on admission day itself. I wanted Ward A bt she says it depends on the availability of the ward during that day. Do i just pack my husband’s things too ? Incase i get the A1 ward? As im really hopeful to get it And any mummies managed to get A1 ward during admission day ? #FTM

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yes. i recommend you to just pack. even though they provided things. his clothing, wallet & charger will do i guess😅 i didnt have any preadmission. so on the day of admission, my husb literally “fought” for it. insisting that he wanted A1 to keep my timid self accompanied. we had to wait longer but it’s still worth it.

Read more

yes just pack. i got it too during admission day. but to be honest. they provided everything... there was a pillow and blanket for the husband. what was most important for husband was phone, charger, wallet..

on my 35th week my gynae asked me what ward I prefer but was only confirmed on the day I'm delivering

yes you must pack. i did manage to get it

8mo ago

Hi mummy, did you do preadmission or only choose the ward type during admission day itself ?