Gynae intro

Hi mummies! Any good gynae intro? Will prefer to deliver at mount A or tmc. ?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi, I'm with Dr Chin Hsuan Crystal. Her clinics are at TMC and Mt E Novena. Dr Chin delivers and operates at Thomson Medical Centre, Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Orchard Hospital, Gleneagles Hospital, Parkway East Hospital and Mount Alvernia Hospital

Post reply image

Dr W. K. Tan at Thomson Medical. She delivered my brother and I 34/29 years ago, and about to deliver my boy this November! Still as trustworthy, professional and kind as before. However she's very popular thus recommend to reach out to her as soon as you can

VIP Member

Dr. Tracey Lim Li Wen she deliver my first at mt.A, and my 2nd baby at TMC, but not limited to those 2 private hospitals, she also can do at Gleneagles, Mt.E Novena, etc.

Dr W.K. Tan from TMC, she is super experienced and always feel at ease with her around. She just helped delivered my girl. :)

4y ago

Hi mummy, Can i check with you. She do natural or c-sect for you?

Im at AJC clinic under Dr Adrian Tan @ Mount Alvernia Medical Centre. He does delivery both at TMC and Mount Alvernia.

Dr Tracey Lim from Tow Yung Clinic. I delivered at Mt A. She can do TMC and Glenagles as well

I'm with Dr Phua at Kovan, he also deliver at these two hospitals..

VIP Member

Dr Poon King Fu, mount Alvernia. His clinic at hougang avenue 1.

VIP Member

Dr KT Tan from KKH. Not sure if she deliver at mount A or TMC

VIP Member

Dr Goh at Mount Alvernia. She is very patient as well.