Daily Routine for mummy and newborn baby

Hi mummies, FTM here, may I know what's the daily routine like for most of you when baby was just born? i.e how many hours to feed baby; how often do baby poo? For those who engaged confinement nanny, is it better for her to take care baby during day time since I will be the one who have to wake up at night i.e every 2 hours to feed the baby? Thanks.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’ll feed her every 2-3hrs or sometimes even earlier if she cries. My baby basically poos and pees after every feed. Didn’t engage nanny this time round. Basically I’m the one taking care of her. Husband helps in the morning to bring my toddler to school or when I want to nap, eat or use toilet (but usually baby sleeping so he only watch over her). Mum will help me to wipe baby down and do the household chores and confinement food.

Read more

Every babies feed differently. For mine, she feeds every 3 hourly, pee almost after every feed. If you’re gonna be feeding baby every 2-3 hours (let’s say you bf) then nanny is not needed actually. Just get confinement food. I didn’t engage nanny so me and hub just take turns.

Read more