Questions On Confinement Nanny

Hi mummies, this will be my first time hire CN, it's private CN. Previously my mum do for my confinement so I have not cure how it goes. My question is. 1 - do CN need to have her own room? My 2 elder kids each have their own room so I do not have spare room anymore. 2 - Nb sleep with CN every night? How about night need to breast feed or so? Or I just pump instead of breast feed.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

U can choose to let baby sleep with you or confinement nanny but let her know beforehand so that she is mentally prepared. It's best to let her have her own room so that she is well rested to help with cooking and caring for baby as well. As for night feeds, if baby is sleeping with CN, she will bring baby to you if you choose to breastfeed if not you can pump and let her feed. Try to communicate all these to her before she starts.

Read more
Super Mum

Your NB can sleep with the confinement nanny. She can bring baby to you for breastfeeding. Don’t need to feel shy about breastfeeding with her around.

TapFluencer

1. CN may or may not have their own room 2. I breastfed even with my CN or mom or mil in the room

TapFluencer

I preferred privacy and pay extra to CN stay at their dormitory

TapFluencer

You can always discuss with cn. No fixed rules :