First trimester is so cruel to me. Any remedy?

Hi mummies. It’s my first time expecting, am currently at my 5+ week. However, I have gone through the worst first trimester so far 😔 I feel so sad and alone everyday because I’m WFH and no one’s home. And my morning sickness lasts mostly till 9pm daily. The nausea is so bad and I cant stop gagging or vomitting at everything. Sometimes i cant even get out of the bed and sleep a few hours at a time. Is this normal? I feel so stressed out because nothing I do seems to help my situation and I feel so tired. Is there any remedy or suggestions anyone can provide me? Please 😭

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi first time mom here at 7 weeks now. My nausea is just as bad, and am feeling Low as well. Music’s a good distraction and I take at least 4 naps a day. So ur not alone. :) I squeeze 4 drops of lemon into my water and sip on it throughout the day and it helps a lot. Most of the time I realised my nausea is caused by hunger so I try to munch on some biscuits or berries to keep me going. Praying for it to get better for you soon! ♥️

Read more
2y ago

Glad it helped! Oh and super diluted Ribena helps too. U take care and rest well! Bub will be strong and healthy!