Any mummies here fall out with whole family or parents and yet to reconcile or have already reconcile, would you be able to share hw did u reconcile? My parents have always put blame on me, side outsiders and fall out with me. They rather keep outsiders and always say "not happy u leave, don need u to be here, this is my house" This time round though not as serious matter as previous incidents but i really feel like its my last straw. I really wanna leave this family with husband and kids and not gonna come back to them anymore. As we are staying with my parents due to no place at the moment, husband told me to endure all matters until we have a house, which i agree. But i have to everyday get blamed for things. My days at home is as good as those drama political issues in the palace. For nothing gets blame, people who my parents' sided give me faces and attitudes, own siblings also the same. I really hate it. My parents are teaching my children not to listen to me, saying bad things about me, told them don need to obey what i say. Even taught my children to call me names and not teaching them to call me mummy. Since then, my children hasnt learned how to call mummy(refused to call me too) and is able to say a few words and call them(my parents). I am really angry and hurt i think. Are there any mummy able to share similar sentiments?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am sorry to hear about your unhappiness with your parents but they are your parents and they may not meant what they say. Just take it easy and laugh it out.