Stress

I feel stress staying with my husband's family . Even though they dont show it , but I can see they are always helping their own children. Even if I knew I wasn't in the wrong , their own children will twist the stories and then makes it like im the bad person . I am so tired of life becoz of this. Have been getting thoughts to just leave the baby w them after giving birth and just go back to my parents' house . But at the same time, I dont want my baby to dh mother or thinks im abandoning her. Helps .. I really dk what to do . Previously , the siblings recorded what I said to my parents , and what I posted on my spam about my feelings . I dont even feel like I have the freedom to voice out my own thoughts my own ways . Its like they want me to only confine everything within here just to let people think they are good.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Move out if financial permits or is it possible to move to your parents' house? How about rent from HDB? Do your hubby aware of the situation? Take care.

4y ago

Alright!! Thankyou so much for the advices 🙏🏼 Really appreciate it 😊 Stay safe!

TapFluencer

I always believe 相见容易,同住难. Hope u r able to move out with ur hb & bb to protect ur sanity. Take care & all the best!

4y ago

thankyou ❤️