near fainting

any mummies experienced / experiencing near fainting? and how do you deal with it? i was getting ready for my appt and suddenly felt so uncomfortable and breathless. thgt my bra was too tight so i unhooked it. still the same. so i wanted to walk a bit to the living room, and suddenly my head spins and almost faint and fall. i quickly called hubs and said i couldnt take train and grab instead. throughout my pregnancy (now 34 weeks), this has been my 7th eps. my bp has always been at the low side (can be 90ish/60ish) and all i can think of is that. and yeap im gonna ask my gynae abt it later

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Yes I had this experience throughout week 24-32 and it was a complete nightmare. Frequent out of breath and cold sweat. But my gynae told me there's no issue at all. My tummy was quite high so I'm not sure if that's the cause of it. The only thing that makes me feel better is to be under air-conditioned room (directly under the aircon) where I slowly manage to catch my breath. Its terrifying at times where I have to grasp for air as though I'm drowning. It was that bad then and there.

Read more
Super Mum

My BP and everything else was normal when i was pregnant but yea I've had those dizzy/near collapse episodes. I quicklysat down and rest whenever i feel uncomfortable or see one coming.