Low blood pressure during pregnancy

Hey ladies, do any of you here have natural low blood pressure before being pregnant and still do even during pregnancy? I'm 7 and a half weeks, and my body has been shaking the whole day and I've been feeling the urge to suddenly faint so many times throughout the day that it makes me worried I might fall or hit myself without realising. :/ #1stimemom #pleasehelp #advicepls

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Take more iron supplement and drink2 litre of water a day try not to drink too much as it will thin the blood concentration. Try to have someone with you when going out and inform them of your condition at least if falling they can support u.if start to feel faint or breathless unwell sit down first only continue walking when you feel better

Read more

Mine has always been low before pregnancy and still the same now at 17 weeks. No symptom apart from fading vision and some light headedness when I stand up too quickly, so am consciously trying not to do that and drink more water to increase blood vol. Do seek advice from your doctor! Take care

Did you check with your doctor? Though low blood pressure during pregnancy isn't a cause for concern. It can also be a sign of a serious, or even life-threatening, problem. Better to contact your doctor and get advice on this.