LO sleep through the night?

Hi mummies, does your LO wakes up in the middle of the night? At what age did your LO manage to sleep through the whole night?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi everyone with so much joy in my heart I can't but feel grateful to Dr Manlangu for bring joy back to my life again I was lost in my own world when my husband left me after 4 years of marriage with no explanation on december 12 I was in tears so when I went to work a colleague of mine notice my change in attitude at work so she came to me and asked me what the problem is so I told her what had happened to me so she told me how doctor Mahlangu has helped her with her relationship problem so she gave me doctor Mahlangu contact and email address which I was hesitating to contact him so when I couldn't bear the pain anymore I had to contact him on january 12 after going through the festive so sad to explain my problem to him then he said to me if am I ready to do this I told him yes I'm ready so he told me he will have to make some consultation then he will get back to me and tell me what I need to do so my husband could be back, he told me what I needed to do after consultation that if I can do all that my husband will be back so I followed everything he told me to the last letter with so much joy in my heart right now I can gladly testify of the great work of doctor Mahlangu my husband is back to me on january 14th and we are happy together and I don't know if you have any problem whatever the problem is I don't know you can contact Dr Mahlangu I believe Dr will have a solution to your problem I'm so much grateful to Dr Mahlangu you can contact him contact whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected]

Read more

After being in relationship with Ken for five years,and during the convid 19 period he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Mahlangu and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before 24 hours , that my ex will return to me before 24 hours, he cast the spell and surprisingly within 24 hours , . My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

After being in relationship with Ken for five years,and during the convid 19 period he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Mahlangu and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before 24 hours , that my ex will return to me before 24 hours, he cast the spell and surprisingly within 24 hours , . My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

Read more

Read more

lisa William. I live in Germany, I have not seen anything that is so perfect likeDr Mahlangu spell, Am writing this article to thankDr Mahlangu the powerful spell caster that helped me recently to bring back my ex lover that left me for another woman, during this covid 19 period i found out that he was cheating on me with a lady because we have not really being spending time together always work,but with covid 19 we had to stay together that was when i discover he was cheating After seeing a post on the internet by Kate Adams from USA saying how she was helped byDr Mahlangu I also decided to contact him for help because i had no choice all i wanted was for me to get my lover back and happiness.To my greatest surprise my lover came home on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him, I was truly astonished and shocked when my lover knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and I don't know how much to convey my appreciation to youDr Mahlangu you are a God sent to restore a broken relationship, And now i am a joyful woman,Dr Mahlangu is the answer to all problems.whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I think depends on what you consider STTN. For young babies 6 hrs is considered STTN, for example. My Little one is fully DL so he did wake quite frequently but around 8 months when we felt more sure he didn’t need the milk we helped him develop more self soothing techniques than just nurse to sleep. He would sleep maybe 8 hrs at a time on a good night. Now he’s 13 months old and can sleep 10-11 hrs at night with one or zero feeds and straight back to the crib. But we choose a more gentle way, letting him be the guide instead of just purely cry it out. It is important to let three develop their own ways to self soothe. He doesn’t use any toy, object, pacifier, pillow or anything. Just himself on a flat bed. So it’s really him learning how, plus it’s safe consider he sleep in his own room on his own at night.

Read more

my LO is 5 months + now, she sttn for the 1st time when she was around 10 weeks young. It was a gradual process it seems, cos subsequently, she woke intermittently. By 3.5 months or so, sttn was more consistent (sleeps around 8hrs or more) and it was easily to plan time schedule to pump before engorgement kicks in.

Read more
VIP Member

my baby can sleep through since 4 months ++. so normally I will give her milk based on hourly provided before she sleeps. like her previous feed is 8pm with 120ml. after 2 hour (10pm) is give 80 to 90 ml.

Actually it depends . My boy can sleep through the night when he have enough food (3 meals 2 snacks in between ) at 1 year old . But if he is not getting enough , he would wake up once or twice .