Greenish baby stools

Hey mummies, does your LO passed out greenish stools when you consumed Fenugreek supplement? I realised that when I stopped taking the pills, my LO stools are yellowish mustard which is the right color for breastfed babies. I read that greenish stools are due to higher volume of fore milk than hind milk. So does it mean that by taking Fenugreek pills, I'm only increasing my fore milk supply because by the time the hind milk starts coming in, my baby would be full from the feeding. I will be going back to work in a month time and I need to start storing my milk, hence I have been taking Fenugreek to increase supply. However am concerned with the after effect of my baby's poo. On the upside, baby is gaining weight and healthy.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I've read a lot of reviews about Fenugreek causing baby to have more gas. You might want to try supplements from Legendairy Milk Singapore. They're all fenugreek free and helped to boost my supply by quite a lot.

4y ago

https://kellymom.com/bf/can-i-breastfeed/herbs/fenugreek/ You can try asking them through Instagram and Facebook they'll give you a recommend according to your expectations.