Sunflower lecithin and fenugreek

Can I take sunflower lecithin(Brand Legendairy milk) and fenugreek together? because Ive been taking fenugreek for quite some time due to my milk supply use to be low but now is increasing little by little, and now I have clogged ducts and milk bleb on my nipple. I heard lecithin helps with clogged ducts, can I take them while also consuming fenugreek(brand Lac).

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi! ive been taking them concurrently for a month now! personally, so far so good! the sunflower lecithin definitely helps with milk flow & preventing the clogged ducts and milk blebs! i feel like the milk becomes “more” because of the smooth flow but then again may be just me hahaha! my nurse from KKH emphasised that once your boobs get engorged from the fenugreek, its best to stop for awhile and ride the milk production till you feel like you need another boost! she said otherwise you may get mastitis if too many clogged ducts! definitely scared me to using fenugreek with caution even though it helps with milk production a lot! hope this helps! btw just my personal thoughts & not medical advice!

Read more
4mo ago

Thank u for the advice I really appreciate it, though I still have few questions, is it possible if I occasionally take lecithin only when needed?