Hi mummies, does anyone has any gd remedy or eye cream/mask/gel etc to get rid or lighten dark eye circles? Since young i have dark eye circles, gradually as i grow up, sinus and sensitive nose said to worsen the condition around the eye. Next is, after my no1, not only he left me with lotsa baby fats, he also left me with darker eye circles. I am a N010 kind of color tone, fair skin makes my dark eye circle worse! It is bad until ppl ask do i need to see doc or something, asking me to get it cured! Can any mummy help me pls?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I recommend Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel Cream - it feels cool on the skin and it's not at all sticky. Costs around $50. If you're willing to splurge, try SK-II Facial Treatment Essence Eye for double the price. I have a friend who swears by it. If you want some home remedies, slices of cucumber on the eyes - while very cliche - does help give your eyes some relief. You can also try lemon juice - it contains vitamin C which has skin lightening properties. Just dab with cotton ball around the eyes and leave for 10 mins before rinsing off with water. But discontinue use of lemon juice if you feel any irritation!

Read more

I have the same problem too. Try lemon, lemon helps to lighten the skin, you can also use tea bags or cold spoons.